Saturday, August 07, 2004

"Home" Alone..

Today was all alone in the office .Most of the people already planning for their long weekend and yet I was in the office working till 6pm . Still got to tolerate 4 days more to go before my OFF day.*sighed* .What to do ? There is no 5 day week / 5.5 day week off day on weekend/PH in my club...

My pig sista still in Hong Kong, will only be back in 4 days time .Miss her so much.She's like a breath of fresh air when she was in the office.I guess I also need a break. Just want to get out from Singapore to have some fresh air.life is so stressful here.Planning to go KL for some shopping spree & makan with friends in Sep.I really miss the hokkien mee there .Cant wait to have it now! It's just so yummy!

Two day ago went to watch the movie "Village" with my Pig brother. I thought it's those scary movie that will make me scream, yell and hide under my Tee. But it was just unexpected.Story was really well written .More like a love story to me! Wondering will i do such things for a guy.Cant imagine myself running in the wood alone ..Love is the strangest things in the world . It can kill a person But also can bring ones with happiness ... But no matter it apply to who i will always ask myself " Is he worth it ?"
There's always going to be people that hurt you so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be more careful about who you trust next time around.No one is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry...

Finally my papers is over, but i didnt really did well.. just pray hard and hope to get a PASS...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home