Friday, August 20, 2004

kristie here!

Hello....to the other 2 enchantresses!

My first time here penning down my blog...contributing for the very first time to this beautiful diary :)

Today's my off day...very shiok feeling, the feeling not to have to work, exhilirating! hahahah...

Woke up this morning...emailed my publisher for bo'sun's call, replied a few emails (although I am supposed to be off). Wati made fried maggie mee for me...so yummy! With lots of veggie that's not too cooked so it was crispy...and crunchy...full of freshness!!!

Oh yeah remembered yesterday, it was also my off day yesterday, met up with jessie and sy. Very good day, met up for lunch @ woodlands centre, wonderful, heavenly food!!!!!!! We had oh jian, char kuey teow, hokkien prawn mee, lemon jelly, cheng thng, seafood kiam chai soup...wow the 3 of us ate like we've never eaten for decades!!! We chatted and ate, chatted and ate... 3 ladies, lots to talk about, catch up on latest news hhhehe...

After that we proceeded to orchard! We went to heeren to take photo stickers, very nice! Wait till I scanned them...then I will upload them on this blog. Bought a pair of sunglasses too...one that I have always wanted to get, but never managed to find the ONE! One with UV protection, like it very much!

After all the fun and laughter we had taking photo stickers, we went to gusto @ wisma atria for coffee....it is a nice place for relaxing and just chatting with friends, quiet and serene... we had coffee, I felt a little hungry so I ate some chicken pita...sy ordered tiramisu (damn good!) ...yum...

Around six something, we went separate ways, said our goodbyes and sayonaras! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home