Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Rain & Tears...

I have just finished watching the last episode of ' Rain & Tears' . What a sad ending ....Haiz maybe heaven is playing a trick on them or I should say its the miscommunication to lead the ending ?...hmmmmm If the they both try hard enough to make another call again will the ending be the same? Some people are just funny, both actually love each other so much but they just dont want to express how much they feel, keep inside their hearts for so many years ...wasted so many days and time .....It a nice and touching story anyway, you can check out the website kokoro , they have many other nice stories too !!! I watched all of them and my fav still the ' STAR '



Rain & Tears...


I have a silly friend who is still living in his past, think he really lost hopes to start a new relationship. I have already tried hard to convince him and I gave up . Maybe he really ran through all the pain and hurts which I will never understanding..but what is past is past ...still hold on it doesnt make your life more happy..... so why not try to look forward and find your own happiness again ? He is such a silly boy ...hopefully he can get over it and find a gal who truely love him :)

Recently I have been crazy about a Hong kong series 'Xi guan da shao' on SCV Channel 55 . Hahhaah its a nice show..I have watched it before and dont mind to watch it again. It's really nice and I can keep watching and watching without sleep...ahhah...Zhang Zhilin is so handsome lah :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home