Saturday, April 22, 2006

Weekend Housewife

Sighed I just so lazy to update my blog. Basically really don't know what to blog about. Even though I have, just so lazy to blog about. Just read through my previous entry, didn't realise that I can type so much stuff, some entries really so funny. And hey I can type interesting stuffs too. I guess some of you really missed my entry so much ah ......

Hmmm, I feel so bored today. Totally feel like a housewife. Doing house chores like washing clothes, clean the TV set, arranging and pack my wardrobe, sweep the floor, mop the floor and then patiently wait for my so called hubby to come back from work.

My so called hubby come back, get bathed and then we had dinner together. After dinner, we went back home, he watched his Newcastle United-vs-W.B.A match and while I am glueing to my laptop chating with my friends and updating my blog.

I am soooooooooooooooooooo bored man.

What should l do tomorrow? I feel like going for tan..but will it rain?????




3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

July 01, 2006 4:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

July 18, 2006 7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

July 20, 2006 2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home