Thursday, June 19, 2008

In process of our love nest...

Tara!! Here are some updates of my house reno...

I am so excited! The progression of renovation went quite smooth and fast and we should be able to move in by early first week of July 08.

1st week of the reno ....



Look at our bed room....I can view the Singapore flyer from my place ! Cool right?




We have create a partition at the household shelter to create place for my shoe cabinet.


This is our living room!

Another partition to divide the living and dinning area.





The L box for lighting..




2nd weeks of the reno...


Our Build in wardrobe..


window bay to sit and relax...

Glass door for kitchen...




our full length mirror at the dinning area..


Sliding window for service yard



Our small cooking area...



I don't know how to adjust the video so just bear with your head turning the other side to view it..hehe

6 Comments:

Blogger Kristie said...

sy! lovely place, all the renovations look like it's falling into place nicely, ur place looks quite big ya! omg... i can also envision little kids including my jayden running around ur place! :) hehehhehe

am sure with ur good taste, ur place will turn out as ur perfect love nest!

June 20, 2008 2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wan to go ur hse.. i Wan to go ur hse.. i WAN TO GO UR HSE!!!!!!

June 21, 2008 2:18 AM  
Blogger Fann said...

I can't wait to invite your gals to my place for a nice dinner. The flat is almost done..just need to do some final round check before they hand over the flat to us. :P

June 21, 2008 10:20 AM  
Blogger Kristie said...

i am sooooo excited for u lah!!!! where abt is ur new place again? i miss ur cooking too!

June 21, 2008 2:12 PM  
Blogger Fann said...

Punggol East! A new estate and maybe a few more years later they will develope to a place which is similar like east coast park. I am waiting!

Ya I bought a big oven and can start to bake cake and cookie again! Lovely!

June 21, 2008 2:46 PM  
Blogger Kristie said...

oh so nice..i really cant wait to visit ur place!!!!!!! can smell the cookies already... looking forward to more photos ya!!!

June 22, 2008 8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home