Saturday, August 07, 2004


" I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life ... but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough."

Have you ever dreamed of true love? Well, here's your chance to read about it. The Notebook is about a first love that lasts a lifetime.

Noah Calhoun and Allie Nelson meet one summer and fall in love. Noah has just graduated from high school, while Allie is a junior. They face many differences, but the one that has the greatest effect is her parents' disapproval. At the end of the summer she leaves town with her parents, and Noah feels his heart will break in two. Despite efforts to keep in touch, his letters go unread.

He spends the next 15 years living with the "ghost" of Allie. Then, out of the blue, on a cold autumn day, Allie returns, only to tell Noah she is engaged. Her engagement, however, doesn't stop them from falling in love again. They spend the next few days together, exploring the wilderness and, eventually, their hearts. Everything is perfect until Allie's fiance shows up. For the second time, Allie leaves Noah without making any promises.
 Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home