Saturday, August 28, 2004

Where is Love ?

I was bored in the office for the whole day with pile of papers. Sneak out for a breath to type this blog. Just browse around in Internet and saw an interesting blog. There was a video clip and it was a surprise for his girlfriend's birthday. It was some sort of love story with their photograph and the sweet message that he wanted to tell her. How sweet is that guy... Wonder how many guys will do such things for their girlfriend. The girlfriend must be very touched to see it.

After watching it, I find myself lonely. I am not trying to say I cant live without man. But somehow I do envy to see my couple friends stay so loving with each other after so many years. Few years ago, I was deeply in love with a guy. That was the first time I felt in love. Thing just didn't work out for us. I gave up love and put all my time with work and into studies. I just want to prove myself. I am fine without him. I don't live for him. That’s was just a path that I got to go thru and it's over.

Finding someone that you love and to be with you for the rest of your life wasn't easy. I do believe it's all fates. Some people takes a few years to meet the right person. For me I am not sure I found him, I just need somebody who can share my thought, share my life and enjoy all the stuff we do together. I just want a simple life that a guy could provide me …

Close friend of mine who seen this blog must be thinking I haywire again…Hahaha. Don't worry I am perfectly fine. Going to knock off soon, feel like cooking my own dinner. Miss the home cooked food!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home