Thursday, September 16, 2004

Bye bye girl

Bye Bye Girl

The feeling was so different today. No one in the transport asking me "Is kristie taking the transport or she is taking cab again?"Feel quite sad though.

We were having a mini lunch party in the club for Kristie's last day. Four large pizza, chicken wings and garlic bread looked nice and taste great...I didn't really eat much, was overcome with emotion and burst into tears in the toilet.

Well, my plan A was succeed. She liked the little surprised from me –A bouquet of sunflowers. I was surprised that bouquet was quite big and well wrapped, worth for the price man!! A perfect place to shop for gifts for your love ones - Neol gift shop. Bye bye gal.....




The little surprised from me.....

Me , Vince , Kristie and Elyn ..My new hair cut ..this time really short and feeling cool ...





1 Comments:

Blogger Liwen said...

hmm.. the sunflower really nice... how come i dun have!!! noel really tt cheap meh? how come i order one all so expensive one???
i'll miss her as much as u miss her too...
so k, able to see my comment now?

September 17, 2004 11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home