Wednesday, December 22, 2004

I am Sick...

Feeling really terrible now, it seemed that the virus is attacking me....headache,cough, fever ,flu , cold....I am already in that poor state at work, yet people still want to take advantage on me. Damn idiot!!! Sometimes being nice to them is just is not a good things. People just don't appreciate what I have done and they tend to take more advantage. Eventually it will slowly become 'I suppose to do for them' kind of attitude.

I just hate those people who think they filthy rich and always talk big. That's really irritating and I really hate to entertain this kind of people. If you are really that fucking rich why not employ an administrator do everything for you. I don't get paid from you. And I don't get instruction from you and don't tell me how busy you are, not my business .I have thousand things to do too. Just go ahead to complain to my boss if you want. I already being nice to you ...


Pissed off.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home