Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Starry Starry Christmas Party...

I was having lots of fun last night. This year was special for me as I was involved to assist Ping to organizing the party and I glad that it was a success!! All those tiring days busy preparing all the gifts and games still worth for the joy. Everybody seemed to have l fun with the foods and games.

Our first game was to tear off a Christmas Tree from a piece of green paper which was stick on the back of the person. The top three person will walk away with prize.

Next was the BEST DRESS Santa Clause and BEST Reindeer contest. We have divided all staff into 4 groups. Each group was given colour papers, cotton wool and panty shocking using their creativity to dress like a Santa Clause & Reindeer. Haha...that was really hilarious!!


Lastly it was the lucky draw session, I am so lucky that I won myself a FILA tees...I havent bought anything for my boyfriend yet think that's the ideal present for him...Hahahhaha...I am just so bad to him.

And yes!!!! Our deco team got the second prize!!!! It is a $100 food voucher .Yeah we can go for big feast …didn’t waste my effort making all those stupiiiiiiid stars...hahhahahah..


I feel so sick now, hope that I am able to get well before xmas eve...I WANT TO PARTY!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home