Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Busy Busy Busy .......

I can't finish up my work argghhh...and don't think I can get it done by today. Have just called Ellenborough Market Cafe to put in additional one seat for Xmas eve dinner. Looking at the Menu that they fax it to me really make me hungry. The spread looked lip-smacking ,especially thier signature scrumptious durain puff ....NICE!!!

Enting took one hr time off,later I got to go back myself.sighed ..so boring. That Zhabo having partiees later, too bad I cant join her, cant afford to take anymore off. I am still thinking whether want to collect my passport tomorrow afternoon or push it to friday. Actually I should collecting by today. No choice leh, my boss off today and I feel so paisey to change with her again.Such a headache, tomorrow will be abit too rush for me as I meeting Enting at Bishan for lunch...dont understand why the collection time have to put in the late afternoon ....so stupiiiiiddd!!!!!haiz....can I just authorise somebody to take for me? Argghhhhh......

My poor friend is still havent get rid her exam fever, thought .Well girl, it's all over..put some confident to yourself, sometime things might not appear what you think. ..maybe there will be miracle ..just rest back and we shall go for some drinking & party to destress yourself.....(hahha...you know who you are)

okay get back to my work .......work never end .....









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home