Thursday, January 13, 2005

Zombie at Work ...

I feel like a zombie working in the office, my eye damn sleepy and heavy ..eyes keep wanted to close. How I wish I can just hide at one corner to take a short nap. I slept least than 2hrs and I looked like a panda today.

It was a last min party called, Enting suddenly got the urge to party. It's has been quite a while since our last party so I guess its quite alright to have some drink and fun :) . As usual I hate the crowd at dbl o , Q was damn idiot long .......and I just hate to squeeze in the bar counter just to get ONE drink....feel just an idiot standing at the bar begging for more drinks....What to do , its f.o.c anyway ....nothing to complain...Just let me grumble ...

I just couldnt blend in the crowd there so many youngster around we decided to jump to Mdm Wong. At last a place where we feel much more comfortable and the crowd is MUCH MUCH more better. Happening spot sure have happening stuff hahha....ya cute guy ...errrr actually cant tell they are cute a not cos hardly got a close look on them....just know they have been standing and dancing with us for the whole night ....hahha. It all started by a super gay guy dancing at the bar top. I am so engrossed to see him how he shake his body...wow sei he can shake better than any gal in the club and mabe becos of my expression they just talk to me. Nothing to lose we just shake hand and make friends hahahh anyway he bought us drinks mah!! ya we are cheapo, no choice lah didnt bring out our money to buy drinks..since they offer we just take lor..

Overall the party was quite fun lah , and thanks to that tay sotong. She gave my no.to that guy just because he asked from her and she gave him mine. That guy better dont treat me like an operator to pass mesg to her and there ..I will just wont reply ...hahahhahaha....

Finally I can go for a short break to Vietnam, I havent pack my bag yet ....think still able to do the packing tonight...but before doing it just let me take a short nap ... I am worried I might faint somewhere .....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home