Tuesday, May 24, 2005

May Kristie and James stay loving and after

I just read Kristie's update that she had fixed her ROM date on 6th June . I am so happy for her . To know that my very best friend is going to put on her wedding band and siging her life away. How sweet...Really didn't expect she going to be the first one to get married. Anway its time for them to settle down and start to build their home sweet home. James is always the guy she wanted to spend her life with. So....my dear Liwen when is your turn? I am not pressurize you but at least please find urself a BF can? Don't let my neck wait long long can? You're not ugrly what.You're not a play girl what . You 're not a lesbian what. You're not a bimbo what. So what's wrong with all the guys ?Please open your eyes big big , this wonderful lady is still SINGLE and AVAILABLE ...go chase after her or else I think I have to ask Channel U to nominate her for the TV show " Yuen Lai Jiu Shi Ni " liao...hahah

Well, dont ask about me okie. I still enjoying my life. Basically the type of guy who I like is someone who is mature. Someone who can read my mind. Someone who enjoy musical play. Someone who like Jazz like me. Someone who is humour to make me laugh all times. Someone who is neat. Someone who has career. Someone who has ambition for his life. Someone who can make decisions in life. Someone who can be my very best friend. So did I met one ...nah

I have a better one, althought he doesn't have the above. The love he gave me is enough to have it all. He dotes me just like a baby. Do everything little things for me that touch my heart. Trying very hard to make me happy. He tolerate my bad temper. He tolerate all my nonsense.He is someone who never leave me alone. Most important he trust me. I hate those guy who start to call their gf more than 5 calls a day just to check where they are , who they with , what they doing? Maijiam got to type a daily reports to them.I can have as much freedom as I like. I am not sure about our future, but I am sure he is a good husband to be. I know have been reading my updates. I just want to tell you, thanks dar, you have been great to me !!

Okie, I going to watch " Yuen lai jiu shi ni" ..hehe

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

May 25, 2005 10:14 AM  
Blogger Kristie said...

hey sy, thanks for your blessings, I love you and wen so much too!!! I am really happy myself, happy to find the ONE, you know when he is the ONE, everything just seems simpler and blissful, no doubts, no other guys, you know what I mean? You just know it when you have met the ONE...I really miss you all!

May 25, 2005 10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home