Saturday, May 21, 2005

It's a Long weekend!!!!!!!!!!

It have been raining non -stop from morning till now ...It's greeeeaaaaat to be at home. Love this cooling weather. Well, I have not been post up any recent photo since after I left the Club. I am lost in the world without a digital camera. Sighed.... I going to get one soon. Need to save more money first lah.

Here are some pictures taken by my nokia 6670 handphone....the photo quite well taken .....not so bad lah !



Fann @ Office


I bought all my happy memories to my office ....can tell that I really miss my life in the club :(


I likeeeeee this photo ....


That's my birthday Mango cake ....a little sursprise from Liwen..altot I asking for a big one ...



and my dear Liwen bought me TIRAMISU too!!! So sweet of her lah


Kristie @ Thai Express


liwen @ thai express

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home