Monday, July 04, 2005

sweet memories....

My life is still as usual, I should said life has been very routine. Work and Work . Basically there is no life at all !! Cant move my ass to go anywhere. I already dog tired after a long hour gueling at that stupid monitor.

Just packed and clean up my room. You know it's been eon since I clean up my room. My bookshelf is already covered by dust. Packed and packed and realised I got so many things to dump. My old clothes , books, bag ect. Two big bags to clear away!!
Really cant imagine how I manage to dig out so many things to dump away.

While packing I flipped thru some photo album which was placed on the bookshelf. Seeing all those lovely photo we had together. Reading all those little notes which they wrote to me .......those are the days I enjoyed most...

All the smile we had ...every pictures have a story behind....all the fun we had ...all capture on that little pieces of paper....

by looking at it it's like the smile I had before seem to be lost somewhere .........

It can only remain as a good memories I had before ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home