Sunday, June 26, 2005

I am in love......

Yes!!! I am in love....I am in love with a guy who is wearing a white T-shirt and jean. ....

I didnt know guy who just plainly wear a white T-shirt and a jean can be so attractive....

He is rockz...

He melts my heart...

He is talented.....

He got the style....

He raced......

How to I describe my feeling now?

We just met ..

I am so engross when I saw him....

My heart beats so fast...

I dropped my handphone....

My short nearly dropped......

I hurried ziped up my short.....

Ohmigod....He is damn cooll!!!!

Yes lah... I just watched Initial D....

Damn good lor....not because I like him then I give good comment

Infact I likeeeeeee him alot and he is still damn good

So to those people, stop saying that he can't act ...

He can okie...even though he got a pair of small eye...

Small small eyes can race also can....can looked even more sexy can

I want to buy his DVD!!!!!!


initial D

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fisrt time seeing jay chou in scene,we initially watch his because of him.although he not keen in talking but he is doing well at his 1st movie.keeping up my jay chou

June 26, 2005 11:47 PM  
Blogger Fann said...

YES!!!! great mind think alike ...I think he did a good job :)

June 27, 2005 12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home