Sunday, July 10, 2005

Worst Party I had ........

I having a worst night on last friday. An embarrassing party I had at dbl O .. My colleagues and I reached there quite early to prevent from the long queue . We settled ourself at a cosy corner for our drinks. We chat. We gossip. We laughed. We drink.

It was still quite ok before the party mood raised up and the crowd was much more better than my previous visit. More mature and cute guys. And Yes!!!! there is a cute guy come to me and wispered into my ear " I like your hair " . He really make me blushed and I replied him with a smile. I was wondering "Are you trying to pick me up "? hur ..hur ...I start to like my hair more hehe :)

On our fifth tequila neat shots, my colleagues were about to get drunk. They can't walked straight. They can talked well. They started to hug any guys who is around them. They then started to throw out like merlion. I was like " Damn shit!!!" The party havent even started , it was only 1230am !!!

I was puzzled. We only merely took down 5 tequila shots. Why the poison effect on them can be so jalat? We didnt hook down 5 in a row and in fact two of them claim that they are good drinker. So I really don't get it. I still in my clear mind , 5 tequila neat cant be so jalat leh .

Colleague Y was totally gone. She was just like a dead woman laying there. Nothing can wake her up. Trying all my way to wake her up. I really hate it . I was thinking, if you can't drink why keep drinking? I am just a helpless woman , how possible I can carry that drunker woman all the way down and at the same time to make sure the other two can walk properly ? I got no choice but to ask a guy for help. I dont care whether she is wearing a skirt or whatever. I dont care whether her undies is seen by other. I dont care how the guy carried her down. All I know is that I need to get her out that place. Really throw face lor. If she didnt want this to happen . She shouldn't drink so much!!!!She even throw out all on my jean.......arghhhhhhhh..Luckily her guy friend come for rescue. I really dont know how to handle such situation. Its not one . It's three !!!!! I cant possible to let them go back home themselve.Thus, I decided to go to a budget hotel to hide them till they wake up.

The three of them continue to throw out the poison effect in the van. After throw out, two seemed quite okay and insisted to go back home themselve. They promised to call me back when they reached home. Left one still laying dead in the van . Me and her guy friend trying so hard to carry her up to the hotel room. She is damn heavy lor.

I really hate it. I smelled like a shit and yet I cant bath. I didnt bring my spec along. I didnt bring my contact lens casing. I didnt bring my makeup remover. I was so yuckssss.....and bloodly hell I cant leave her alone there. She is my friend after all.

To all my friend, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I begging you . Dont you ever treat me like this can ? If you want to drink and have fun can ....but can you please learn how to take care of yourself ? I tell you, she is banned to go party with me after that night until she learned how to take care of herself instead of telling me " Aiyo I don't know why I become like that... "

3 Comments:

Blogger Fann said...

ya lor. No as she broke off with her bf or whatsoever .... I really hate it man. Really got no place to hide my face on that night.

July 11, 2005 6:36 PM  
Blogger Kristie said...

hahha...where break off must behave until like that meh??? so weak character...i am sorry, but whoever you are. But restrain from torturing yourself, be strong, and prove it to the world that you are a strong girl!

July 12, 2005 11:45 AM  
Blogger Fann said...

I mean if she is feeling down drink so much I maybe can understand mah ...nothing drink till cannot walk for WHAT????

end up two days mc ..my work pile up ...you tell me lah

July 12, 2005 12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home