Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Recruit for Tai Tai ?

Sighed ...My working life is damn bored. Everyday do the same things, everyday pray and wait for my weekend to come. Everyday waited for 630pm to come. Why need to work?

Just went for an interview, didn't really like it. Very quiet office environment, need to wear formal office clothing (which mean I need to buy many office clothing, I am so comfort in my jean and tee), it's a five and a half day working week (which mean I can't stay out late on friday and need to drag my ass out to work on SATURDAY!!???!! not even having sat alternate off), Salary may be getting what I am getting now or even lower and it may be a one man show. The job package is definitely not attractive at all!!!!

I guess I got to look for another one again or should I stay at my comfort zone....Hmmmmmm

Wait..How about applying for a Tai Tai post? Haha...I don't ask for more. My expectation is very simple as follows;
  • To have at least two gold cards to satisfy my shopping spree
  • To have a monthly income
  • To provide me a maid
  • To provide me a posh car
  • To provide me a condo

Well, If only I have the look to fool the rich man...wake up.

Guess what I just received a pair of earring from Meiqi yesterday. It was so sweet of her to send down the present to my office. And its the one that I am eyeing at summer-fly. I love it man.

Thanks alot babe..




The pair that I am eyeing at summer-fly


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

July 01, 2006 4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home