Monday, October 16, 2006

Fashion week - THE WHITE THEME

Someone keep bugging me to show her what I going to wear for Kristie. Well, the theme is WHITE, so I want to have something to put on that feel comfortable , something that I can move myself freely, something that I not need to keep pulling up and worry that my raisin being seen muahhahahah, something nice to wear at the wedding but yet not too formal...and most important it must BE WHITE!!!!!!!!! hmmmmmmm difficult to find right? but I found one !!!!!!!!!!!!

so let me present you my pieces of fashion sense in WHITE.... hehe




This is the top that I going to wear it on that day, somethig simple but yet there is something behind. there is a lot mini holes on it, that you can SEE clearly what is inside. That's the reason why I on diet now. Need to wear super WHITE Bra to put on and then you can see the effect.



I found that this necklace and it outstand the whole dressing, very unique just like me :)



That my white skirt!!!!! Guess what I see on this skirt ?



It come with a belt, very unique and it match with my white top alot.


and that is my mini hand carry bag that I just bought, It can be a hand carrier or into a sling bag ? Nice right ??? I bought it at S$19.oo, can't tell right ? What a good deal!! so happy leh..



And this is what's going to look like on that night ? Nice ? Got fashion sense? Put some make up and style my hair abit , I think I am ready to walk on the runway liao ...muahahaha!!

For that person who still haven got her white dress. I am stressing YOU...muahahha hurry lah, no time liao, 4 weeks left minus all the working days ....you get what I mean lah



4 Comments:

Blogger Kristie said...

wah so stylish :)

As long as you are comfortable in your outfit, and look presentable for the wedding, I LIKE! heheh :)

sy....u dont laugh at people ah, better accompany wen to find a white dress!

October 19, 2006 12:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya lo.. still kristie the best! hhahaha..... so what she got white dress liao hor.. huh huh huh.....

r u getting excited??? i am!! hahaa..

October 19, 2006 11:47 PM  
Blogger Kristie said...

aiyoh i am SUPER excited leh, didnt u see my blog...i am getting wedding jitters heheheh

October 22, 2006 5:27 PM  
Blogger Fann said...

wowow lau ...If not I stress you you where got so hardworking find the white dress for yourself right???

October 27, 2006 8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home