Sunday, October 08, 2006

A story of an old couple

Have anyone told you this story before ? One day, there was an old couple who went to the law firm to file for divorce. The Lawyer tried to talk to them and hope they will change their mind, but the old couple insisted they want to file for divorce. On the next day, the lawyer asked both of them out for lunch. The old couple ordered themselves half of the roast chicken. The old woman then cut out her chicken wing on her plate and passed it to the old man, and the old man also cut out his chicken drumstick on his plate and passed it to the old woman.

The old woman put down her knife and folk and turned to the old man.


She said, " After so many years till now, you still don't understand that I don’t like to eat chicken drumstick."

The old man then replied her, " Do you know that I always love to eat chicken drumstick, but I always wanted to give all my best things to you."

This story was told by my boyfriend which he need me to understand something from the story.

Last Friday, he was out with his friends and I was waited alone for him till 530am. Somehow I felt neglected. For the past two weeks, we hardly spend time with each other as he was out for his reservist training. Till last Friday, I thought we could go out again.

I broke into tears, I wondered why he didn't call back ?

Till he come back, he saw me in tears. He knows what is on my mind.
He then told me this story; he actually took off and just wants to spend time with me, just the two of us. He told me that he want to give leave the best to me. He didn't want us to end up like the old couple. He then kissed me on my face and whispered to me " I love U ". It had been so long that he didn't say out these three words to me. I think that is the magic words that make me feel confident with him again.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristie said...

oooooooooooooooooh soooooooooooooooooo sweet!!!!!!

I am so HAPPY for you my dear!!!

October 15, 2006 12:04 AM  
Blogger Liwen said...

wow.. i'm like reading love novel... so touching!! I LOVE U I LOVE U... does that sound goood enough to make u tear for me too??? u should have full confident in him all the time gal...

October 15, 2006 12:55 AM  
Blogger Kristie said...

yea this is like one of the best love story i have read in ages!

October 15, 2006 1:04 PM  
Blogger Fann said...

hehe he is just so sweet sometimes.......

October 27, 2006 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home