Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I am so busy

I am thinking how to maintenance my blog? Really tried very hard to find time to upload all my photo and update all the happening stuffs ....but really no time man!! forgive me friends!!!! Recently because of the workload I have received, my mind is all about work. You know what? I can even dream of work when I was sleeping at night. Now trying to get my work settle down so that I can smooth down my work flow. Hopes things will get better soon.
Ok. Will try hard to update soon. Cos whenever I am not working my free time goes to sleep, even my silly boyfriend keep complaint that I getting more like a pig.


Till then, I shall end with some nice pictures which I took last month.




with Enting @ Butter

with Alber @ Butter


Asahi Black

Photo taken at Butter Factory. It's really fun to party there. I love it man!!! Great Music and people there.Somehow I feel like I am back to pleasure dome....


another day @ butter with liwen

Ok got to back to work :(