Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I do ....I do.....



"Will you marry me?"

"Yes, I do ...I do"

Yes!!! Dunjie and I are getting MARRIED!!!.

We are now planning for our big day and looking for a venue to hold our soleminsation.

We just want to have it simple and invite our close friends and relatives to share this joys with us. But gals, it will be good if you can be LADY IN WHITE on my big day !!

I am so excited, I finally found my MAN, and the one who I want to be with for the rest of my life :)




6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

keke...its a gd time to tell u ...GONG XI GONG XI..then next yr when i tell u tis..u koe wat to do hor...haha..congrats dear fren!!!

February 22, 2007 10:19 AM  
Blogger Kristie said...

i am sooooooo HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at last one more gal is getting married... heheheh now wen is getting pressurized by us! hahahah

lady in white ha...ok have to start looking for a white dress now! otherwise last minute always cannot find!

love ya lots, am so happy for you :)

February 22, 2007 2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YA! meaning next yr i got 2 ang bao to get?? whahahahhahahaa.....
i'm happy u found ur man dearest~!

February 23, 2007 12:07 AM  
Blogger Kristie said...

wah like that next year have to refer u as 'little wen2' hahahahhaa

felt so old giving ang pow this year!!!! :p

February 25, 2007 11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hihi..just got into ur blog...congratulations my dear friend!!! Muacks! Muacks! Guess i have to make it a point to go singapore for chinese new year next year..heeeeee...hahaa..didnt realise our gathering will be your wedding... miss u, my friend..heeee

February 28, 2007 6:14 PM  
Blogger Fann said...

hehehe...thanks gals, I am so excited too!!! Want to make my big day a prefect one.

March 01, 2007 10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home