Saturday, June 21, 2008

Undress ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While I’m browsing online for a cool wall clock, I saw this interesting website that sell unique and modern wall clock. Beside that, they are selling other interesting stuffs too!

Saw this lovely mug- Undress him and her. Pictured inside the mug is either a sexy nude man or woman. The more you drink the more you see their exposed body. Waaaaaaahhaaaa..

It's actually an ideal gift for your friends, and you know what. The moment i saw this, I think of Miss Ong (you know who you are lah....). Hahhahahahhaha...Don’t know why, she just comes out from my mind. Since I haven't completed her long long long long long long belated birthday present, this might be the best gift to her!!!!! I am sure my dear girl will love it and drink it with her eyes open wide!




The more you drink....the more you see..


undress her

undress him..
I wanted to get one for DJ and myself. But too bad, the undress her mug was sold out. So I guess I just get myself one first and buy one for DJ if the stock come in..hehe ..drooling

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristie said...

hahhaha so cute ya! ya need to wash her eyes a bit HAHHHAHAH

June 21, 2008 2:13 PM  
Blogger Fann said...

you think this mug suit her also ???? Perfectly for her right??? But Miss Ong go and get a real one ...

It's time for you to get a real bf and introduce to us lah!

June 21, 2008 2:48 PM  
Blogger Kristie said...

ya lor... so secretive one hai.... dont know what is going on in ur love life also....we as ur best friends are so disappointed.....

June 22, 2008 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home