Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Bad MOod
These few days I really very slacked. I still got lots things to follow up. Damn it!! Where is my working spirit?

I was chatting with my friend few days ago and she happened to ask me this questions, "Have you ever wonder that you will meet a rich guy and get settle down, everyday free from worried, staying in a condominium just like a rich tai tai. Isn't that life?" well,I guess that was what most of the girl's dream for.Who doesnt want it? Did I say dream? Yup we were just living in the dream world, got to be more practical in reality life.

For me, I don't need a rich guy. Sometimes we have to be content of what we have in life. But of cos, everybody does have their dream. Want to know mine? Hehehe...

Well, I likes guy who has a short hair, mature, dress smart casual, who is taller than me (I am 1.69m tall), got a great sense of humour and got ambition for his life.

So did I meet one? Yes, I did. He is just what I mentioned above. Initial I didn't have any good impression on him. To me he is just a party animal who likes to flirt around with girls. But one thing, which I liked about him, he plan what he wanted for his life. Words are easy to say than action but he proved me wrong. He did set up his own business with his friends and often encourage me to take up courses to upgrade myself. I guess that what he so attracted to me. But it was all my one side love and he already got a wife. I had got over him for long time.


As for now, I am not sure whether I am contented to my life and maybe I haven't found what I want. Close friends of mine will be asking, "What's up with you? Why so secretive?" whenever they asked me about my love life, but I find it hard to answer cause I am just not ready for anything. Am I weird or a bit too much? somehow there is a mix feeling inside me... or maybe I am just being too selfish....


okay got to go back to work.....


my portrait drawn by an artist during SMU event.


the crazy bunch of people pose for the countdown paty 2005






I was caught by Elyn hidden behind the wall..



beautiful place to work

1 Comments:

Blogger Liwen said...

Well... i guess no one can change ur thinking right now and no point changing too. This thing whether get over or notall depends on u. it can still live with u by all means... its hard to forget something really... to forget something that had such a great impact in life before really takes some effort and time.
it'll live in you forever. so at least u know u have him in your memory forever. that can be contented.
just pray that he is living happily. guess if he's happy with his life u'll be happy for him too.

Time will heal everything.. U silly girl...

September 25, 2004 1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home