Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Boating Trip

Boating Trip

I feel so clean now, took my shower, just put on spa mask and was having the Fuji apple aloe vera juice....ahhh....feels so good.. Finally I can sit down comfortably to update my blog.

The boating trip was a succeed one. Thanks to all wonderful colleagues and friends being so spontaneous through out the whole trip. Everybody really enjoyed and have all the fun. That was my second boating trip but the feeling was much more different because my dearest friend Liwen and Kristie were there too!!Liwen specially took leave for the trip and glad that she can blend well with the group there. That was all planned for Kristie.

As usual we set off from Sembawang Clubhouse with two powerboats and a Jet Ski and headed to Frog Island. There was nothing on the island except all the big rocks and beach surround by the sea. There was a special rock that resembles a frog and maybe that was why people named it Frog Island.

Left : Frog Island

Right : The most pretty gals in the island ...opps..pretty guy too!!
The scenery really was breathtakingly beautiful. Everybody was so excited to unload all the BBQ stuffs. We brought tons of foods and drinks, found a nice spot for BBQ with shelter. Everybody helped to set up the pit and unpacked the foods and drinks.


Left : Burning Charcoal

Right: Fahmy and Azhar

Compared to the prevouis trip, the weather was much more better not too hot. But yet i still get sunburn and it start to peel like a snake.The food was incredible great!!! All times favourites BBQ foods like Chicken Wings, chinese sausage,hot dog, crabstick , you tiao ( there was a story behind about this youtiao),nuggets ,otak,fried bee hoon..ect.

The FOOD!!!!!! ....and my delicious chicken wings..i added many ginger to marinate leh..

Miss sotong couldnt find satay so this you tiao is to replace SATAY!!! thanks sotong for her fabulous ideal

While I was helping Enting bbq the food I was accidentally stepped on a BURNING CHARCOAL...Ouch it hurt and till now I can still feel the pain whenever I walked. I guess Liwen could never be a nurse, just looked at the way she bandaged my wound. Isn't obvious?

Liwen laughed at my foot & that was Liwen's creative.

The fun just started when everybody getting in the water and riding the Jet Ski. I was sitting at a corner admirer the scenery and enjoyed the sea breeze. Drinking the raspberry 7up Vodka drink made by Kristie, the alcohol inside warm my body...ahhh...The feeling was incredible HEAVEN!!! feel so relaxed,my mind was empty.....no stressed, no work looking at the clear blue sky...


sext babe on the beach ..guess who? (ans: Kristie)


Left: the 3 enchantress

Middle : Enting & Fann

Right : Fabian & Ping

After all the fun we had at Frog Island, we took the ride to Pulau Ubin for some refreshing Coconut drink. There's a coffee house that sell cheap and cheerful coconut.Damn I never seen such a big coconut in my life and it only cost us $2.00 per one.


I like this pose!!

On the way back, we met in a heavy rain. I never been so adventure before. The rain was damn heavy and we couldn't even see the road clearly, was worried that we might knock onto the big cargo ship. Everybody was trembling and somehow the journey took longer to be back. Thank god everybody come back safety. All the pleasures and indulgences of the weekend are over, and I must get down to some serious hard work.

Okay I need to wash off my mask, feeling sleepy too...Good Night! Catch up with you again !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home