Friday, October 08, 2004

Euphoria 04

EUPHORIA '04 PARTY - It's Tiger's Birthday Party

I am damn bored in the office. Just taken my lunch with Jamie in the office. Having instant noodle with yong tou fu . Stomach very bloated now.

Shawn called just now telling me that his good buddy Kef, having lunch at Water edge cafe....went to say hi but didn't manage to talk to him....wanted to go over but his friend is around paisey....


Jamie just gave me EUPHORIA '04 PARTY ticket at padang tomorrow. Yeah I can go with sotong liao....Heard that a lot people couldn't get the ticket.I consider quite lucky right? Star like Michael Learns to Rock, Shinhwa, Kangta, Palmy, Asos , Machi , All- 4-one, DJ Zetan will be there ....Cool!!!Enting trying to get one more ticket for me so that I can bring one of my friend along ....Hmmm who should I call?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home