Thursday, October 07, 2004

Saturday 2nd October - Our Getaway holiday

Okie, Kristie is bugging me to update my blog. These few days was really happening and tiring. How I wish I could just lie on my comfy bed and sleep for the whole day....hmm...

All right, let's start from last weekend. The three gorgeous babes spent 2 days 1 night weekend getaway at Coasta Sand Chalet. That was our first time staying in the chalet together. Although just the three of us but I feel that we were the most happening and adventure room in that block and really make a night of it....want to know why....please continue to read....





while waiting for the room I sending greeting to my buddies at safyc

Well, we reached there at around 130pm waiting to check in. Bought tons of foods, just imagine the three gals carried 7 bags of foods and drinks!!!!!Feel so excited about it, we got the key around 2pm and went for to look for our room. The room given was just enough for the three of us. Room with simple furniture, which include 4 beds, television, small fridge and a kettle. Looked quite ok.


After unpacked all our stuffs we decided go for a spin to explore the park. We rent a double-seated bicycle (for me & Liwen) and roller blade (for kristie). For your info, Miss Ong doesn't know how to ride a bicycle, I got no choice to be the front rider, and she is damn heavy man .....using all my strength to cycle her up to the slope....hahahha....The scenery of the beach was breathtakingly beautiful which stopped us to snap some nice pictures.







We were so enjoyed for the first hour until there was a small accident happened near the bicycle shop. Kristie fell down while she was roller bladed toward the bicycle shop. Poor gals, she got a small bone crack at her elbow and need at least 3 weeks to recover. Liwen and I felt quite bad about it. If only we were there to accompany her, things may not be so serious.

Due to Kristie injury we decided to go back to our room to let her take a rest. We then started our BBQ mini party. We bought a mini instant bbq pit. Everything was inside the box just needs a matchstick to light up the fire. All the barbeque foods were placed nicely beside the bbq pit. We have Taiwan mini sausage, crabstick, nugget, honey chicken wings and satay. We have great time chatting and gossiping while barbeque. Ate up a lot oil and carbon but it still taste so good!


This satay is really nice ... i bought it from cold storage
Here come the best parts of the night....Three Tall Gals VS a mini cockroach. There was a mini uninvited guest in our room. The moment we stepped in, Liwen and Kristie were screaming and locked themselves in the toilet left me alone outside. What a friend? Haiz....well doesn't mean I am not scare of cockroach as long they didn't come near me I am fine with it. Was trying to catch them but don't dare to get close to them, therefore I come up with this stupid ideal using the insect repellent hopefully it will stink them, but its didnt work.

Our last resort, we shouted to the guys outside our room, signal them that we need help to catch the cockroach. Damn it!! It was so malu, after it was caught we hurried thanks them and closed up the door and find a hole to hide. So embarrassed....but still we enjoyed ourselves through out the whole night having our tequila party and games. I got a bad case of the morning after.






Our supper

Tuesday 5th Oct 04 - Yoga Class

Finally try out the facilities at California Fitness Center with Enting. It was so crowded with people and almost all the treadmill was occupied. I started using the cross training which is great exercise for the upper and lower part of the muscle. Doing up and down for almost 30 minutes I was almost dead. Quickly, saw a vacant treadmill force myself running another 30 minutes ......leg damn suan ..

At last we waited for our yoga class. It was quite fun and I quite like the class. With no sweat at all and yet helps us to keep slim by burning all the unwanted fat.....hahaha

But after the class we were just too hungry and didn't care much about diet. We were having our dinner and supper at Coffee Club which is just beside the fitness center. We ordered Cesar Salad, lobster Pasta and calamari. Damn shoick sia....

I am looking forward for the next yoga class.

Wednesday 6th October 2004 - Ping's Birthday Surprise

Yesterday my SAFYC buddies (Jamie, Enting, Kristie, Belinda, Bernard, Chris, Jessie, Jenny and me) planned to have a big surprise for ping, nobody was supposed to tell her anything and who is coming for her birthday party and it was such a failure!!!

It was so comical.....here how was the scene looked like....

Scene I

Jenny took out her grid phone wanted to pass to Ping.

Jenny: Help me to keep wait Bernard take and grid Captain again.

Ping was puzzled : ???? huh?

Jenny was silent thinking SHIT!! First cat is out

Scene II

Jenny had booked a room at Kbox for her and Ping so that Ping won't feel suspicious. So in order not to let the cat out of the bag, Jamie , Enting and I went up earlier and have informed the counter girl at the Kbox to let them check in our room. She nodded and said no problem. Well when Jenny came to her, she just totally forgot about it and wanted to give her a new room.

Jenny got panic and keep doing the hand sign behind ping 85 (our room no 85). She didn't get it and told her room 85 was already occupied.

Ping felt something fishy.

Scene III

Ping laughed about our plan but she still didn't know Jessie and Bel will be joining us. Until Kristie came...

Kristie : Oh Jessie just sms me ask me how to come here....

Jamie, Enting, Jenny & myself...head down and sighed another cat out liao...

Scene III

Soon Jessie come in and suddenly asked: What time is Belinda coming?

Ping laughed non-stop. No more cat out liao ...

It was such a FAILURE!!!! But anyway she was enjoyed through out the night. Happy Birthday Ping!!! I promised this will never happen for your next birthday.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home