Saturday, October 02, 2004

Ladie Night at dbl O & Mdm Wong

Alright, you have been waiting for this, overall the party was awesome! We went to three pubs in a night for FREE!!! After our dinner at Far East Plaza, we had our first drinking session at Newsroom Bar. Damn it!! The world is so small, I saw a familiar face at the bar counter, one of the ah beng in my secondary school. Don't understand why he can be so proud to be a bartender. Keep walked in and out infront of us and yet didn't even want to serve us!! Irritating fellow!!


We having Tori Q at far east plaza...the lunch box is damn shoick!!!


We stayed there almost 10pm before we jumped to dbl o for our next party. As usual, dbl O was packed with all the ladies at the girl bar counter. We waited and waited and waited for our turned to order drink. *Sighed* I just hate it!!!


Girls bar at dbl O


Poison of the night - Margarita shooter & Tequila Sunrise. Sound good? Well, I prefer Margarita Shooter taste a bit bitter, Tequila Sunrise was too sweet for me.


our poison , margarita shooter and a must have tequila neat

We had so much of drinks and I nearly lost count how much poison I took, the feeling was incredible, like floating in the air. At around 1130pm the crowd was still not there yet suddenly we thought of Mdm wong & we decided to change of party venue.



Enting & Kristie were playing some hei zhi ma bai zhi whoa whoa game ...



Kristie my dear friend who always attracted all the indian and foreign guys ...i give her a nick name ..international babes...hahah ..isnt she looked gorgeous?

Mdm Wong was much more happening than dbl O, especially the crowd mostly working young adults. The DJ there playing all my favourite dance hits, raised up our party mood. Well, there is not all yet....there will be a next party coming up with my best khaki liwen, with her around the fun will never be dull ....




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home