Wednesday, September 29, 2004

The new look of my blog

The new looks of my blog :)

Getting bored with my previous pinkish blog? I just revamped yesterday, took me 2 hrs to figure out all the code to put on it at home. Don't ask me why I took so long coz I am an IT idiot!!! Hahah...Whoaa....!! Now it looked cool and fresh, suit my style yeh ;) But hey I am not a party animal, I just like the design but in fact I am going for our monthly ladies night party tonight with all the gorgeous babes .We have been waiting for this day to come...and finally YES!!!So excited about it. There are so many things to celebrate about, for all the papers that I have PASSED, and for my promotion. Yes, I was promoted but I am still self -doubt about it. I am totally not ready for it; I felt that I didn't really performance well enough. Well,anyway I must thanks to my mentor, ping who has been taking care and guided me along the way. No matter what I wont let her down ;) Less time on net surfing & posting my blog...hehe...

Wondering what will be poison of the party tonight? Long Island Tea? Margarita shooter? hehe ...Don't worry I wont get myself drunk and end up sleeping on the street. Enting trust me, I swear and never sleep on the bar again!!!

Yeah, Jessie just sms me said that she will be joining us tonight, we are going to dbl O ...pray hard that she wont fly us kite again. Hope that Shawn and Kef can join us too! Will be even better if my pig family can reunion at the party ....wondering what they are doing now? Hmm...


Anyway it's a party, party and PARTY for the whole night....I going for my lunch now will keep u posted all happening stuffs.....Be patient...I will update you soon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home