Wednesday, November 17, 2004

My WeeKend being a HOusekeepIng...

My weekend spend over at my work place working as a Housekeeping due to lack of staff. It was just like a nightmare....now then I realise housekeeping was not an easy tasks..so many things to do .like changing the bed sheet , pillow case ....empty the dustbin....clean up the dressing table...sweep and mop the floor......and wash the toilet.....seems so easy which can really killed us .......From Sunday we have clean up more than 5 to 8 rooms and lose count the no of bed sheet I have change.....Knocking the door and calling for " Housekeeping"....thanks god it's over. But it was quite fun, everybody worked as a team, helping each other to make sure the room are clean and comfortable for the members to stay.........Till now my body still aching all over, never change so many bed sheets in my life before........think I qualify to be a good housewife liao...

At last we have change a new restaurant caterer. Thanks god.....The previous management is just sucks........all the sickening people ..........so demanding , cant wait to wash off their work ............argghh!!!!


I missed the movie 'As good as it gets' last week..........I keep thinking that it will be showing on Channel i yesterday, anyway it was showing Bridget’s Jones Dairy which I am enjoying myself too...Next I'm not going to miss ' My best friend's wedding' mark my calendar liao ...hehe

Was thinking about a guy friend, quite missed him...was chatting with him on MSN a week ago and really brighten my days ...I just hits off with him and we were just back to the old times again ..........hope to catch up with him soon .. ;)


Just came back from lunch, got a free lunch again!!! I've been taking buffet lunch these few days ......and it's making my tummy looked so big .........need a cup of O cha now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home