Saturday, November 13, 2004

Planning for X'mas.......

I was browsing on net to look for where to have our Christmas eve buffet dinner. I have done my survey for a few hotels and most them cost $70.00 +++ and above per person. My budget only ranging from $50 to $60.00!!!!!....need to budget myself abit....so many things to buy and do next month....Need to have a change for my hairstyle, tattoo, Manicure and pedicure, perm my eyelash haven get myself any clothes for xmas, and there are so many birthday babies next month....*that's already going make a big bomb on my wallet ....hmmmm....and I still need to do shopping for my buddies xmas presents???? They will kill me if I forgot about this..... Sighed....that's goes my AWS....anyway it's a once a year must celebrate season...I am looking forward for that and I am sure it worth for every cents for a good memories ...:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home