Thursday, November 11, 2004

Working on Deepavali .....

Most of my friends should be still sleeping soundly on their comfy bed and people like me have to wake up early in the morning to work. *Ming Ku* Totally got no holiday mood, anyway it doesn't matter to me much, it seems like those normal day to me. In fact I am more looking forward for my off day tomorrow, planning for some vitamin C tanning if the weather is good. My skin started to get fairer which make me looked like a sick patient...

Glad that I skipped for the drinking session last night at China Black. I was so tired this morning.... I long want to go there but seeing all those kids there really turns me off .The queue was SoOoo long which I don't know what time then I will be able to get in. Really don't understand why suddenly it was so packed with all the kids? I used to like that place a lot, it reminiscent of a special someone in my life who bought me so many sweet memories*grin* But now I cant imagine myself partying with all those kids, doesn't blend in with the crowd.....they make us feel so old!!!!

Yesterday went on a shopping spree with Liwen at Suntec City. I was browsing around for sandal but nothing caught my eyes. Damn!!! I really need a sandal ....can't imagine myself wearing high heel to work everyday....it will kill my feet....somehow i found myself at Ebase changing room trying lots of clothes ...they were having a 30% storewide sales!!!! It was dirt cheap, I got myself a nice top for $20.00....hahahah....I can wear that for Jay Chou's Concert....yeah!!! It was such a big headache to think of what to wear for that day, couldn't find anything to wear from my wardrobe....Haha what a good excuse for me to spend $$.... I foresee there will be lots of shopping trips coming up next month....my wallet going to have a big burn liao....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home