Thursday, November 04, 2004

Jay Chou I am coming ...

I have been practicing very hard to sing all Jay Chou songs so that i can sing along with him during his coming concert.Yeah ..it coming near ....Feel so excited about it, my first time watching live concert and I am certain it going to be a good one. Jay chou is damn cool..he is not very good looking but he just got the style..... Wondering what I am going to wear for that day..hahah.....Mabel has already booked a table at Merchant court for our high tea buffet for that day. It has been so long since our last gathering. I am sure the gals sure got lots of stuffs to catch up.

Lunch for today was very healthy, Enting making her own salad recipe with cucumber, tomatoes, carrot and lime as dressing. This girl just weights herself yesterday and couldnt believe that she had put on 4kg weight ....scared her to death....Now she is going for crash diet by having salad for lunch everyday. Haha let's see how long she can tahan ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home