Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Christmas Blue....

My table is a mess now and I can't really bother to clear it. I have thousand things to do before I can go for my off day. I think I have been work way too hard. Another week to go before Christmas but somehow I just couldn't feel the joy of the festival coming. Being playing all the Christmas songs but still the excitement is not there. Haiz...What's wrong with me? Aren't I've been waiting for this day to come?

Till now I haven't done any Christmas shopping, think I will be rushing and squeezing with the crowd like crazy this weekend. I got thousand things need to buy and I still cracking my brain what to buy for my friends & colleagues. Wallet was quite tight for this month...my entertainment expense for this month was really high!!! Have to budget myself or else I going to eat grass till end of this month.


Two more days to go for my tattoo, was really excited about it. Really heck care of what people think of me. To me it's just a body art but yet some people still comments that it ah lian...phew!!! But that doesn't change my mind, I have longing to go for it and I wont regret.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home