Sunday, December 12, 2004

TaTToo Fever .....

Last Thursday went for 4 Hrs HR Talk at Imperium Restaurant. That was my third time visit that place. Previously it was a disco Grease and I guess Liwen will never ever forget how she celebrated her 21st Birthday there. All thanks to Shawn to give her such a good memories...hahahaha. Now the place had turn into a 5 stars restaurant, nice place for dinning.

The 4 hours talk was really bored stiff, it was all about training, communication and connecting to the employee. I didn't get to understand all the talk they were talking about,didnt get in to my brain...anyway I got free chocolate and free meals from there so after all it still worth to attend the talk. Hahahah...

Finally, I get to see how my tattoo designs, quite like it. It looked simple and nice, just what I want it for lifetime. And my tattooist is damn good looking...hahahha sunshine boy....wondering how a tattooist can earn so much, he is staying a landed property house in thomson ALONE ...haiz...anyway he is attached . We have done survey with him ...hahahah...have booked the appointment for tattoo on next thur. I was really excited for that but also scare of the pain ....argghhh..anyway I longing to do that !!


Got a nice soul willing to take Nemo and he going to leave me tonight. Really cant bear to let him go, and I don't think I am able to see him again. Hopefully he will be happy in his new home, that's was what I pray for. Nemo mummy will love you always...must be good ah .....i will miss all the good memories with you ...sob sob ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home