Sunday, November 28, 2004

"Incomparable To Jay" World Tour 2004 - Part I

Jay Chou's Concert was Awesome!!Great!! 'Ban' in Chinese!!!! I never regret spending $150.00 for the concert. The whole stadium was full. It worth every cents and I totally enjoyed myself throughout the performance.

All his fans were so spontaneous, swinging their hand with different colour luminous sticks in the air, making the whole stadium atmosphere looked so beautiful. Especially when the moment he sang all my favourite songs like , , and ......wowowwo....It's a different feeling that you heard him singing in live.

Everybody was so crazy about him, screaming and shouted his name "Jie Lun....Jie Lun" non-stop.We even echoed three times when he send goodbye to us for his last songs. Each times he come back to us we will screamed like hell. I never expected that I'd become part of them screamed and shouted like them, but was quite fun doing that ...hahahahah.....opps :) .He is not really that good looking but he carried his own style....and he is so talented especially the way he is playing piano...love it man. I definitely want to watch his next concert in YR 2006 again!!

Thanks to Mabel for captured some of the cool snap of Jie Lun ....


The Opening of the concert when he sang Yi Fu Zhi Ming

I love him man !!!!


Jie Lun playing drum


Jie Lun and his Pink Piano




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home