Friday, December 24, 2004

I am angry ...MAD ....All man ARE bad!!!!

Pardon me to say that. I just quarreled with my boyfriend last night over an issue. In fact we have been quarrel over the same issue for many thousand times and I don't understand why. Is the problem lies on me or him? I really don't know and I am really hate it...hate it!!!

Yes, nobody is prefect including myself, but I just couldn't stand much. I have been trying hard myself to see the future with him and yes I almost did it but he just spoil the whole thing. Being together is one thing but being able to walk together till ripe old is another story. Somehow I feel that we are just living in the different world. I mean if that always happen before our marriage so what is the point to get married? I am just tired...


I still feel very sick, don't know whether I can still hang till the party. I am not going let anything or anyone to spoil my Xmas mood. I still want to doll up myself pretty for the sumptuous buffet and going to the most happening spot for my Xmas eve party countdown. Who care man, I can always brace myself up....I don't live on man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home