Tuesday, December 14, 2004

I have done my SHOPPING !!!!!

Finally I have put on tattoo as part of my body. It was really a lifetime experience of pain I had go through but after all it was quite worth to endure all the pain. When that tattooist took out the long needle for me really scared me out of my wits! I really scare of PAIN!!!

My tattooist own himself a boxer, he was so cute and obedient. I always like large breed dog, (if only I have a landed property to stay lah.)..they are so CUteee........I have been playing with him while I was laying down to endure the pain. It help to make me feel much better and lesser pain. I am glad it's over ....now waiting for the skin to be heal.

Yeah....I have done all my Christmas shopping. Liwen & I have be squeezing the crowd like mad yesterday at Takashimaya. There were hoards of crazy people grabbing all those soft toy or accessories. I can't stand to stand there for a min...people just blocked my way!!!!! Arrgghhhh...what to do? Thats was a last min shopping. I am quite happy for what I bought for my good buddies. Everything looked so nice and I wish I can buy one to keep for myself...hahahah Although this year I really spend a big bomb on those present but I still enjoy it. I think they will love what I buy for them ...hahahahha...make sure I got good return too!!!

Tomorrow is my club once a year Xmas Party, hope to have lots of fun there...so curious to know what I will be receive...hehehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home