Friday, January 21, 2005

I am Back!!!!

I know I have been neglect you for so long, I really got no time post a blog. Just came back from Vietnam, nothing much there, actually not really that kampong, quite developed, you can just find anything from there. But to my disappointed, there is nothing to shop. I thought I could able to save some money to buy some dirt-cheap clothes and shoes for coming Chinese New Year ....argghhh....

There is not traffic light on the road and it was really scarily when you see so many motorbikes keep coming to you. It was much more terrible than Malaysia!!!I just followed my dad when he crossed the road or else I guess I will be stuck there for the whole days to figure how to cross to remain alive.

It's been almost five years I last seen my Dad. He was so happy to see my two little nephews, Jin Kai and Jin Yong. These two little monsters really adorable, everybody treated them like a King, buy them all the new clothes and shoes. My Dad really pampered them and no wonder the kids like to stick with him so much :)


My Dad brought us to a so call Vietnam Sentosa but it seemed like Singapore Chinese Garden to me. Nothing much there too, can only see all the grass, lake, flowers and trees everywhere. Just went there and took some nice pictures.

I hardly get any rest when I came back from Vietnam, been party too much for this week. And to my only first time I drank till I vomit, I think I am aging body cant take in so much poison and I swear to myself that I will never ever drink so much with Enting if there is only the two of us. I just couldn't handle her!!!!! She is really terrible!!!! being talking nonsense whole night, can dance to any guys who is beside her and she didnt know that all the big bad wolves were all waiting for their prey.Really out of control. I am glad I did throw out the poison to keep myself clear so that I can pull her away from all the big bad wolves!! Imagine both of us were so high and but yet I still got to take the responsible to take care of her and make sure she reach home safely but who will going to take care of me to ensure I am back home? Haiz it is just so unfair.... but she is my friend mah , cant let anything happen to her what ...

Really don't understand why the guys there just don't respect the gals, hands so touchy..feel like chopping off their hands!!! Yesterday there was a Stupid Uncle trying to be flirt and I can even feel his big tummy touching my back. He kept putting his hands on my waist and whenever I pushed away he come back again. Stupid dirty old man! Cant stand any longer I turned to give him my angry face and told him off to stop touching me. I was thinking if he still didn't get my message I will just use my hard way to kick his ball off...Asssssssssssssshole!!!!

Well, have type rather a long blog, my pc contacted a terminate disease and cant log on online to chat with all my MSN pals, so guys if you don't see me online doesn't mean I was being kidnap. I will try to send it for repair. In the meantime, you can always feel free to send a SMS or call me to my mobile whenever you miss me soooooooo much, update you life or what so ever .....mobile will be on for 24 hrs....but my SMS is only limited to 500 free SMS hor....hahahahah


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home