Sunday, June 05, 2005

kawaii ....I have a new look :)

I have been busy with my work recently...work big sucks man...never work till I so pissed before. So many things to follow up and so many things is unclear ..I haven even touch on my dinner & dance for my company. The date is getting close..sucks!!

Well, to make it short. I just got a new hair cut. I always like to change my style...but since I start my new life with my new company. I hardly dress up and now I really looked like a aunty. Eeeeeeeeyyyeeeee how can like that? I already not pretty liao . I dont want to be a ugly aunty can?

I have been stick on to this hair stylist for almost 6 to 7 years. I like all the hairstyle he done for me. Totally suit me ! I likeeeee it. Here are some hair cut he create for me....


me (left) something wild and funky... people always mistook me working in designer flim...they cant believe when I told them I am from HR.


a more classy look.......I looked more decent with this hair style


The shortest hair cut I had....

And now I having a kawaiii japanese look....

..

...


.....


.....


....


Hehehe haven took any photo yet ....actually I am still not use to my new messy perm look ....wait lah!! My hair stylist advised me not to wash my hair for two days ....so think better dont show my messy and smelly hair ..haha


I having a very bad outbreak. Pimples pop all over my face. ......think I really stress out.....I need some help!!!!!!!!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remember that irritating guy? He have been smsing me for days and I just simply ignore him at all. It's good that I have choose to ignore him rather than to told him off and make things ugly. He is just simply irritating,especially when I am super busy with my work. Sms keep coming in asking those stupid questions again...

" Hi what are you doing now? "

" Hi want to go for movie?"

" Hi I just went to this so and so pub. good place to chill out. Next time bring you along.."

" Hi, have you sleep?"

" Hi how are you lately? want to go party tonight , just me and you ?"

I wondering you really got nothing better things to do.Always like to ask ppl out and then fly people areoplane...really that fun meh?

After so many sms which I didnt reply him. He finally sms me ...

" I hate people who don't reply me, you are out of my contact list"

That sentence really sound familar , I have type that on my friendster profile for those
people who dont reply my sms lor..

Really a copy cat leh...can be abit creative anot ?

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristie said...

i want to see your new look!

June 07, 2005 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home