Sunday, July 17, 2005

Party with the right party buddies.....

Just had a nice shower and settled down to check my mail. Suddenly I remember that Jw did send me a song before I went off to meet Liwen. Playing that song over and over again. The title of that song "Xue Hui" sang by Xu Hui Xin. The lyric sound so sad...really sad.

I sense something was wrong " why he just send me this song without a word ". I decided to drop him a sms...

me : Just listen your super sad song. U ok bor?

Jw : that's life

me: Guy, be positive..that's not the end of world yet....

Jw: Well, I'm online. Log on

me: I am in ...

Well...well..well, I didnt see a single soul of him. I am dead tired , can't wait for him and decided to end the day after I post this blog.

What can I say about him. I really hope that he can be strong after the break up. Life still got to move on, I guess everyone do have their sad stories in their life.Who don't have? I have mine too. The worst and happiest moment of my life...okie shall not go any further for my usual sad sad story again. Basically I dont know how to console him, I am really bad in it !!!!

I am wondering, why listen all these sad sad songs that make you keep playing all the momeries you have with her? Why still want to cling on to her and make yourself more miserable. You know , I used to love listen these sad sad songs. I have wasted a bucket of tears, and I felt so silly after that. Time will heal everythings. Feeling will fade and eventually you will feel nothing with that person .

Try these song, Yu chen qing " Da yan jin " Luo Jia Liang " Nan xiong nan di " sure make u laugh ....hehehe ..Being happy and positive is the only medicines to cure .....

Meet up my party buddies at dbl o last friday. The party was awesome !!! Didn't really expect so many people turned up. Liwen lar, Enting lar, Zhenglong lar, Jiawen lar, Wee Leong lar ...and suprisingly the one who told me he won't come Shawn and kef turned up too.The music was great . The Crowd was great .. No...I should said party with the right party buddies was GREAT!!! Yes !!! "My turn to get drunk tonight and I am not going to take care any drunker tonight!! " I told that to my party buddies. We chat. We drink many many many long island tea. We played five ten and as usual I lost many many rounds.

I guess I really drank alot. I can't recall what happened that night but only remember that I have been talking non stop for the whole damn night. And ya there is a cute guy who pick me up at the dance floor. He asked for my no and I gave it to him Haha...talking about that cute guy ah, I shall post it more details on my next blog.

Time getting late, think i better turn myself in .

1 Comments:

Blogger Liwen said...

hahahaaa... right party gang ya..
hahahahhaa
u really do enjoy urself tt night i know and can tell.. hahaaaa.... at least no grape story happen ya? ahah

July 23, 2005 11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home