Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I'm back!!!!!!!

Ya. I am back. It's been so long since my last post. Don't worry I am still alive and still can jump about. Suddenly don't know how to start this blog ,maybe too much things on my mind....too much things to jot down and my mind just can't digest. Hmmm...Life is good...Life is good. I think I really need to make a trip down to the nearby police post to change my home address. Phone call and sms kept coming from my mobile asking me where the hell I am? How come I always not online at night? I am not MIA okie. I got no internet access at bedok reservoir. I am thinking of getting myself a laptop so that I can enter into internet world again when I going over his place.Hehe..... I guess we are having our honeymood period now. I really enjoyed every moment with Jie. He is just a sweet pie to me. He is more than what I think of him. Always so sweet to me. Anyway it's too early to know a person well, things may not turn out what I want in the end. So I just hope and pray that he is the one.

Recently we have been to so many places, he bought me to many many places for nice foods.... and I fall in love with the fish soup that he bought me for dinner at don't know what coffee shop in town. It's just taste like heaven!!! The fish slice taste so fresh and the soup is damn power. I can drank down the whole pot of soup.The soup also have other ingredients like yam and many different vegetables.I guess you guys will love it.

Yesterday just went Ikea for a shopping spree with Jie. Bought a nice quilt cover and bedsheet. We both love the colour and design. It was really nice holding his hand browsing around the place. Both of us have different taste on furniture. He prefer something plain, simple and light colour and as for me I prefer loud and bright colour stuff.

Outside is raining heavily now. This morning just received a bad news from Meiqi. Chua's mother had passed away due to a sudden heart attack. Really feel sad for him. Later will be going down to his mum's funeral. When come to this kind of situation, I really don't know how to console my friend. Just pray and hope that he will be strong to move on.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristie said...

welcome back lovebird! :)

this period of your life is really the best moments of your life, treasure it and appreciate everything ur partner does for you. Never EVER take him for granted! Share the joys of life together, like enjoying food together, or just talking/chatting heart to heart :)

miss u, dont forget us ok :p

November 16, 2005 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home