Saturday, October 08, 2005

I am ....

I am .....

aplogised for my outdated blog. I spent 14 hours working in the office and less than 7 hours in my dream for about 2 weeks!!! Oh gosh! I am glad I am still alive. I think that should be a very good excuse for you to forgive me right ?

I am.....

fierce ?!? My colleague told me that.They told me my expression can scare them off. Haha that's must be a jokes man. How fierce I can be ? Liwen must be wondering ...I still cannot fight with her man.

I guess it must be the amount of workloads I am handling now. Stress keep coming in.Things that I task on other was not complete.(I hate it!! especailly they keep saying I will do I will do I will do...Asshole) Bad weather affect my mood. I think that is the caused of the root why I am in such a foul temper these few days...hehe

I am.......

in love with Junyang. Yes!! You may say I am silly or wasting money or whatever. I simply don't care what you think about me. I went to watch his SUPERSTAR CONCERT ...haha

He is damn good okie....really melt my heart.

I am....

damn worried about my coming events. Really worried that things didn't turn out well. What if there is so many empty seat ? What if the dinner didnt turn out well. What if the events company sabo me ? What if I miss out this and that? You know what I hate about in this company? There's no team work at all. I gain no support from anyone for my events. Not as if they don't like me, I guess it's more like their working culture "STAY AWAY FROM ME" ...I am sick of asking them for help. I hope that I can really run everything by my own and I will feel proud of myself if I did a good job. Just pray hard!!!!!

I am...

feeling sleepy now. I slept less than 5 hours yesterday night. Went to the hottest club in town with different group of friends.Didn't really enjoy myself alot. Firstly there was no pillow for me to hug.Secondly I was not drunk. Thirdly the drinks there are really expensive and sucks. I think I can drank down one jar of long island teaand still can walk like a model.It's tasted more like a Ice lemon tea.Totally no effect.

or rather ....I am aged. Great music or drinks doesn't bring me to life of the party. But I am glad to do some catch up with friends. My second time partying with Dehua. This guy ah, really different from I known him.He really become a real gentleman. Offer to pay for my entrance. Offer to buy me drinks. Offer to pay for my bag deposit.Help me to carry my bag. Offer to send me and liwen home. Such a gentleman where can find ? Haha.. not as I want him to pay this and that. But sometimes as a woman I really enjoyed myself with such privilege. But not all the time the guys pay for my bills. I do treat them back hor..

I am.....

going to end this post with lots of great photo taken last few weeks. Will try to update more if time allow me to do so. I really need a break.





Yan & Lynn outside Ministry of Manpower


Fann & Enting


Lynn & Zhiqiang


Enting & Dehua


hmm...foon my head chef


Enting & I love taking pix


This is my fav ,,,


bunch of colleagues


haha...my Jiang Jun dehua ..He is so sweet


This guy is damn funny.


Jiang Jun & li Fei .


I looked very Cina hor...I like my new hair leh ..


I think Enting getting prettier hor..


the SUPERSTAR concert!!


the concert opening ..


I know my camera not clear ...the white colour man holding the guitar is my JUNYANG!!


Three little pig

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home