Sunday, October 23, 2005

New Chapter of my life ...

So much things happened these few days. I guess most of my very close friends should know what's all about. I should say it's a new chapter of my life. I choose another way to live. To love by someone I love. Hmmm... I should say I anit in love yet...Not really madly in love yet. But somehow or rather I think he is the one for me. He is known as my xiao lao gong or Jie (ya I know it sound mushy but that what I called him over the phone).

It's not an easy decision to start this new relationship. Thinking how I going to end my 5 five years relationship with Alan. Thinking whether I am making the right choice? Thinking whether is this just a spark of moment with Jie? My brain cells almost went nuts. I'm glad that I have a few supportive friends who is always there to support my decisions. Althought they know I'm wrong to the other one. But what their replied really meant alot to me. I really happy to receive their blessing for me and Jie.

Yes, maybe this is just a honeymood for me right now. But I am really happy. Jie had being very sweet to me. Everything just went so fast and smooth till both of us really cant imagine.I just feel so comfortable with him and we can just talk for hours and hours till our sleeping time getting lesser and lesser. I hope he is the one for me and hope I am able to unlock his heart. Althought I am not sure how our story going to be but for this moment I am really happy with my choice.

Well, as for my dinner and dance. Everything went out so well. I saw smiling face at every table. I am really proud of myself. All my hard work did not waste and finally it's over!! Last Friday was a thank you dinner for all the committes. We had our dinner at Keyaki Japanese Restaurant which is located at Pan Pacific Hotel. As you all know I don't really eat jap foods. I don't take raw food like osyter, sashimi and assorted raw fish sush but all these dishes are the most expensive one in the menu. How stupid am I to choose to eat in this Jap restaurant? How to enjoy life u tell me? I am the only one who work hard and yet I only sit there to eat nuts and green peas....damn it!!!

But not really that bad, their green peas and nuts really tasted good. More healty choice!!I also order some bbq items which is fully cooked and a glass of plum wine to enjoy with kelly at a corner. I know you must be saying ..." Aiyo You wasted man, why never bring me along to eat for u ?" Hahah ...Life is not so bad afterall lah. The dinner cost abt $2128.00, estimate per pax is about $200. I know what I take in really not worth for that price, maybe not even reached $50.00. I guess I really dont know how to enjoy such an expensive meals. I should just grab a Mc donald happy meal instead.

Recently dont know what happened to my body. I hardly had a proper meal for the past two weeks. I feel hungry but my brain keep telling me I am not. I tried to eat but I can't take in alot. Almost every meal I only took 3 spoonful of foods anything more than that my body will say "STOP!!". I haven't really weight myself but can tell I really lose alot of weight. My tummy become flat. Yes I want to lose weight but I am not on diet. It's quite scary that I have lost so much just in two week. Imagine I used to wear L and now I can fit in size M and yet still got space to go. Imagine I wear size 28 pant and now I can fit in size 25. Incredible right ?????? But better dont try it , not good for your body. Jie tried very hard to make me eat more, always keep reminding me to take more food. Sometimes I really like this feeling of being taking care by someone who is special to me. Hmmmm...I guess our story just started. Hope our story never end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home