Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I am not longer who I am ...

He start to find me nuisance. He told me that he really don't know he will stay with me for long term a not.

Reasons : We have different view on certain issue. I am stubborn and I stand on my view.

My friends feel that I changed. I disappointed them and I am not longer who I used to be before.

Reasons : Time spending with them getting lesser, mind is all over of him.

I did asked myself before, " Friend or love ?" I choose friend cos I love them.

Now ask myself again, " Friend or love ? " I am doubt, both seems so important to me . I can't lost him and I can't lost my friend either.

Well, I wish I can balance my life well.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristie said...

sy ah, life is full of ups and downs, dont look at this as negative though. Look deep into ur heart and ask urself what u really want. If u have to change urself in order to be with the guy u love, then ur friends wont know SY anymore! Ur partner must love SY and know who SY is.

January 22, 2006 8:49 PM  
Blogger Fann said...

Dont worry I am not blind in love . I still love my friends...I still love you too :)

January 23, 2006 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home