Saturday, December 31, 2005

2006 New Year resolutionS!!!!!!!

Well, I haven't do anything for yr 2005..... haha

So my resolution for this year is to complete what I suppose to do for last year lah.. that's is really good enough okie. And it's not easy okie.But I did lose my weight okie, from 58kg drop to 52kg is really ALOT!!

+Add in one more resolution ....to get my driving license!

Happy new year to YOU guys .

Enjoy and have lots of fun ...Its a party peak period * great chance to meet more good looking hunks yeh...hehe*

Tonight will spend my countdown with my sweetie. I just love him so much till I can't believe myself.

It's going to be a fun month for January. Cos I long to go for a wild wild party night with my gals friend. Missed all the party night with the girls. I know recently you gals have been asking me out many many times, but I always disappointed you. I'm so sorry okie. Really not in the mood ..but my party mood is buliding up now ..so get ready now. I am calling all my party goers. We shall have lots of fun @ MOS next sat.

Bye bye 2005 and be a good 2006 yr ahead!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristie said...

hey that was a good 2005 for you! you found your true love dont forget! hehehhe :)

wishing u all the best my dear friend, love u!

January 03, 2006 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home