Thursday, December 15, 2005

lookout for sponsorship....

I want her skin colour!!!!! She looked so tanned and nice. I just browsed through the website and found out there is indoor tanning salon in Singapore. Sound so cool! I wanted to get tan!!! I can't wait to change my skin colour, it make me look like a sick woman, I am just too fair.

I want to have a healthy and confidence look. I just called and check out their package, price range from S$150.00 - S$1000.00. Anyone want to sponsor me? Definitely it’s gona to be the best x'mas present for me yeh...hehe

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristie said...

wey why the price range so wide??? doesnt make sense! the darker, the higher the price? or the more natural it looks, the more expensive it is?

December 16, 2005 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home