Saturday, April 29, 2006

More Surprise and photo :)

Well, I have a wonderful birthday celebration yesterday. Whole day receiving lots of surprise from my wonderful friends & colleagues . I am so blessed to have so many people celebrating this day for me.

Not only that, I am so touched that I received sms from Yin Yin and LouiS. Can't believe they actually remember my birthday. How sweet :) Although now, I really feel like a dead dog, after so much stretching and bending during my Yoga workshop, I still drag my ass to Riverside Point
Brewerkz to meet my Ops Manager for some cold beer. Wonderful...They are really a clan of wonderful peopple.



I bought this teddy bear @ $1.99 nice ??

A surprise from Yan & Lynn aka Selina & Hebe


Chocolate cake from Meiqi

Cheers for my bday ~ gan bei!!!!!

went to brewerkz for drinking session after Yoga

Fann & Uncle Richard

A surprise bday cake from Roger's friend

The guy who carry yan when she is fainted @ dbl O

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

July 01, 2006 4:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

July 18, 2006 7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

July 20, 2006 2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home