Sunday, June 04, 2006

Three Rings..

I always wondering, can two persons really can be together till old ripe? It's sound easy but its really need lots of effort to put into the relationship and hold it till the end. Will I able to do it ? Seriously I don't know. I feel that I am really scare to commit myself. When friends asking me about "When get married ?" " When want to settle down " ..blah blah blah. I always don't know how to answer them. Maybe I am not ready. Maybe I don't want to put myself so much hopes. There are so many maybe maybe maybe. I just can't see myself in the next 20 years.

Recently don't know what happened, most of my friends just broke off with their gf / bf. Some already with each other for many years. Some married and even got their own child but still nothing can do to save their relationship.Some married but still want to find other. Seriously I don't know why people want to get married and yet want to fool themself around with others. Be it to a guy or gal, I seriously don't know why they will do such actions. For thrills? for fun? if thats the case why married? Once the feeling no more its really no more. I really don't want to see things like down another 20 years road then I realise he is not the one and I am not his.


People say marriage have three rings..

Engagement Ring

Marriage Ring

SuffeRINGs


Maybe I am thinking abit too much.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristie said...

hey sy, when something is bothering you, listen to ur heart, u might not know what it is forever in ur lifetime but remember marriage is a lifetime, take ur time to make this very important decision in ur life! There is always that someone out there for you, ur heart will know once u are with him. Like what my mum used to tell me, cos i was also pessimistic in love relationships, and she said u will just know it. Nothing will hold u back, you'd just want to spend ur whole life with that person!

June 12, 2006 12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

July 20, 2006 2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home