Sunday, May 28, 2006

It's a sweet weekend :)

Wow.... didn't know that my last post is on 1st May 06. I have my tool to update the blog. I have many exciting issues to update. I have been reminding myself.." ok Later.." " Later.." "Later.." to update my blog. Alright...I am just super lazy okie.

Because I am Lazy, I have wasted so many time to do somethings. Because I am Lazy ... I missed so many stuffs. Because I am Lazy, I always missed the sun for sun tan.

Well, at least today I did something okie. Something different on Sunday. Woke up early in the morning cause this morning Dunjie an I went to wet market to go buy things. We are preparing lunch for his family today. It's just so sweet~


It's been a busy morning but at least the outcome is good. And of cos, he passed my cookery skill. I am a good cook okie.

Ok I will try to update more LATER cos I am going out soon ....Later lah

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristie said...

u sound like a super duper housewife! so sweet life and happy ending, am i expecting an invitation card soon? hehhehehhehe

June 02, 2006 2:50 PM  
Blogger Fann said...

It may be just a surface that you are seeing.....I nv think too much abt our future. Nature take its course..

June 04, 2006 10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

July 18, 2006 7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home